Hello, I am Tshewang Norbu from
Paro College of education. Currently I am pursuing B.Ed primary course and I am in
forth year. My birth place is called
Dojri under Trashigang Dzongkhag but at present I am residing at Samtse. I have been served in the RBA organization more
than 20 years, before get enrolled into this college.My interest is to read book and
to explore new places like pilgrimage site and other renowned places as well.
During my leisure time, I usually make myself engage in reading rather than
doing other unwanted activities, thinking that I could improve my English language. Not
only improving English speaking but at the same time I am also practicing how
to pronounce difficult words that I encountered while reading.
After my graduation from this
college, I will do my best to serve well in the school wherever I have placed
in and I will put full dedication to my work to become one of the exemplary teacher
in the teaching field.
Thank you.
Nicely Written
ReplyDeleteU R BRAVO APALA
ReplyDeleteThanks Madam Biru.
ReplyDeleteGreat to know Ata
ReplyDeleteBEST WISHES APALA
ReplyDeletewell said
ReplyDeleteexplore more
hi
ReplyDeleteUr hardwork ll b rewarded la apala
ReplyDeleteNicely written
ReplyDeleteKeep on reading Apala
Good wishes